Job Reference: SLVANSNOW
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a 3.5T driver to fill a position in the Slough area. The successful candidate will possess a current and full valid UK driving Licence.
Responsibilities of the 3.5T Van Driver
- Operate a up to 3.5Tonne vehicle delivering to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Collect cash when delivering products to clients.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- 3.5Tonne driving experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
- Flexible for early starts 0300-1200 shifts
Compensation of the 3.5Tonne driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £8.50 hourly, depending on experience.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CRB Check Required
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Training Provided
Call Steve or Umar on 01753 465676