Job Reference: POCLUVAN
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based out of Portsmouth. They are currently looking for a Van driver on an ongoing basis. All candidates must hold a valid B licence with previous van driving experience.
- Delivering drink supplies to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects.
- Completing all deliveries within the required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- No DD, IN, DR’s on licence.
- Good Knowledge of the south coast road system.
- Previous delivery experience is desired and but not essential.
- Good customer service skills as would be customer facing.
- Good with money.
The pay rate for this job is £8.50 PAYE. Additional uplift for drivers that are Limited or with an Umbrella Company. Start time would be 11:00 until 17:00. driver could be expected to work up until 20:00. Days currently needed are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Call James or Lee on 02392 864411 for addtional information