Job Reference: NE111019
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting Cat B driver's to fill a position for a blue chip client based in Westerhope. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Driving Licence.
This role predominantly involves deliveries of online parcels throughout the North East of England.
Shift start times will be around 0600-0800.
A driver assessment will be carried out before any sort of induction programme would take place.
It is essential you can commit to working 6 days per week Monday - Saturday. Saturday will be no more than 5 hours daily working.
This particular contract will run up until after the new year and can lead to permanent employment.
Requirements of the Cat B Driver:
- Current and valid driving licence
- Must have no more than 6 points on licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Cat B driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £8.50 per hour (PAYE)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For this fantastic opportunities please call the office on 0191 230 2007 and speak to James, Chris or Paula