Job Reference: MA6060606
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Are you seeking flexible work to keep busy throughout your retirement?
Are you looking for an immediate start to keep busy until securing the next stage of your career?
Are you a student looking for delivery work throughout the holidays?
Looking for 1-6 days a week?
The Best Connection are currently seeking individuals who have a keen interest in driving to work for our clients in Sittingbourne, Sheerness and the surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking drivers for a number of roles that include car delivery, and standard delivery driving positions operating a van.
Rest assured there will be no pressure on you to work, you tell us when you are available, and we will seek to provide work for you on those particular days.
You do NOT need your own van for our roles.
Range between 05:00 - 08:00 (Depending on the role)
Temporary workers will receive a minimum of 8 hours per day, so even if you only complete 4 hours, you will be guaranteed a full day's pay.
Van driving: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
The pay rates differ in line with the nature of the role.
What do we offer?
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- 24/7 on call service (directly to a consultant)
- Catered approach to your personal requirements
- Opportunities to secure a full time position
- Flexible roles to fit around your personal life
- Online payslips
- Competitive pension scheme
To be eligible for this position, you must possess the following:
- UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- Positive attitude
- Own transport/accessible public transport
- High level of communication
- Keen eye to detail
For more information on this role, or to address any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to apply for the role here, and a consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
Matt - 01622 664999
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change