Job Reference: MA2020202
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting numerous van drivers on behalf of Greencore Food 2 Go in Sittingbourne.
Greencore specialises in the delivery of snacks e.g. pasta pots and sandwiches into convenience stores, petrol stations and retail outlets.
They pride themselves on delivering excellent service, and are looking to expand their distribution team.
The shift pattern will be Monday-Saturday, with the option of a rest day throughout the course of the week.
The start time is 04:00, and candidates can expect on average an 8 hour shift.
Monday - Saturday: £10.00 per hour
After 42 hours: £12.40 per hour
This role is a temp to perm, therefore candidates will work through the agency for 12 weeks, before transferring over to Greencore on a full time contract.
What do we offer?
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- 24/7 on call service (directly to a consultant)
- Catered approach to your personal requirements
- Opportunities to secure a full time position
- Flexible roles to fit around your personal life
- Online payslips
- Competitive pension scheme
To be eligible for this position, you must possess the following:
- UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- Positive attitude
- Own transport/accessible public transport
- High level of communication
Key areas to consider before applying for this position:
- This role requires you to start at 04:00
For more information on this role, please do not hesitate to apply for the role here, and a consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Matt - 01622 664999
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change