Job Reference: IPHGV853
Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Blue Chip client based in Bury St Edmunds, requires van drivers to do collections on pre planned routes, collecting parcels and returning them back to the warehouse. Loading and unloading cages. Aproximately 20-25 pickers ups per shift. Physical work will be involved,
- Monday to Saturday, with a day off in the week, 0900-1700 (Days). Must include 2 x Saturdays worked per month.
- £11.30 per hour start rate, rising up to £11.80 per hour after 12 weeks worked.
- Approximately 20-25 pick ups per shift.
- Brand new warehouse.
- Training provided.
- Free car parking.
- Potential full time jobs available.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days annual leave per annum for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Online payslips.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension contribution.
- On-going assignments.
- Possible permanent opportunities following successful trial periods.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Transport Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Gary on 01473 210584 to apply.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change