Job Reference: HEALCAT3
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
candidate will possess current and valid Driving Licences.
Hourly Rate - £11.00 an hour.
Temp to Perm Position.
Responsibilities of the Van Driver.
- Driving yourself and a driver’s mate to deliver event equipment to high end venues.
- Adhering to assigned delivery and collection schedules, following all job directives precisely, will include interacting with dispatchers and customers in a good professional manner in a timely manner.
- Customer facing,
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Van Driver.
- Driving Licence.
- Driving experience.
- Hand balling and unloading Van.
- Preferred to have a clean licence.
- Preferred to have good customer service and professional skills.
- Verifiable references.
- Need to dress presentable.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
Please call Lydia or Marius on 01753 450555.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change