Job Reference: GUREMOGUIL
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Job: Cat B Van x2
Pay: £9.00Per hour PAYE Monday to Friday 0700-1530
The Best Connection Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Van driver Cat B for a client based in Guildford for an assignment starting in February on a temp to perm basis
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Van driver Cat B for our client in Guildford. Due to expansion, our client is looking to add to their existing team. You will be working as a removals driver/Porter
Rate of Pay:
Monday to Friday: £9.00Ph 1.25 after 10 hours
Hours of work:
0700-1530 30 min break but must be flexible with the finish time due to the nature of the role.
Responsibilities of the driver will include but not be limited to:
- Pre and Post vehicle check to assure the vehicle is suitable for the day’s work.
- Driving to site and helping to load up the vehicle with belongings safely and securely.
- Will involve helping as a porter so will be required to help with heavy lifting.
- This is a customer facing role
Requirements of the Van driver Cat B:
- In Date Cat B licence.
- Referencable work history.
- Ability to lift heavy weights
Due to the start time and location, you will ideally have your own vehicle to get to and from site or live local to site.
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role or any other role then please do not hesitate to contact Scott in the Guildford Branch or click the APPLY NOW button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
If you are interested in this role or any other roles please contact Scott in the Guildford office Tel: 01483546241