Job Reference: EXJFF1
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Exeter Cat B Van Drivers needed, immediate starts with Pay Rate for first 12 weeks £9.75ph PAYE, £10.75ph LTD. Pay rates increase to £10.37ph PAYE, £11.37ph LTD after 12 weeks with and overtime rate of £12.96 after 48hrs. No experience required, as fully paid training provided. Duties include deliveries to chemists and pharmacies across the South West.
- Loading and unloading of van.
- Deliveries to Chemists and Pharmacies across the South West.
Hourly Pay Rates:
- £9.75ph PAYE, £10.75ph LTD up to 12 weeks.
- 10.37ph PAYE, £11.37ph LTD after 12 Weeks
- £12.96 Overtime Rate after 48hrs
- Monday to Friday.
- Saturdays (short day finished by 12.00).
- 06.00 - 08.00 Start Times.
The client offers:
- New fleet of vehicles.
- Drivers rest room facilities on site includes free Wi-fi and TV's.
- On-site secure parking.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection include:
- Weekly pay.
- Online payslips.
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Pension contribution.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
- Flexible shift pattern.
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial period.
- Ongoing assignments throughout 2020/2021.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work