Job Reference: EBAILVN2
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is recruiting a CAT B Van driver to work for our client in the Hailsham area.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Our client specialises in the manufacturing of hygiene products They are looking for a CAT B Van driver to join their team to assist in the manufacturing department.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Multi-drop deliveries in the South East.
- Perform complete pre-and post-operation inspection of the vehicle.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely.
- Interact with customers and clients.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Loading van with products up to 20kg.
- Complete paperwork with clients.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
- CAT B Van Driver experience required - OBTAINABLE REFERENCES ESSENTIAL.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
The working hours are between the hours of 6am start, Monday to Friday, approx 40 hours pw.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
Please call Justin on 01323 887111 to apply.