Job Reference: CWVANHORSH
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group LTD, one of the largest driving recruitment companies in the UK, are currently recruiting for Van Drivers to work for a client based in Southwater/Horsham.
The successful candidates' will possess a current and valid Full UK driving licence (Category B)
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as a Cat B Van driver:
- Carry out daily vehicle checks - Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Delivery of basic medical/hygiene equipment and furniture to care homes and hospitals.
- Role can involve heavy lifting at times due to the nature of goods being delivered. Some delivery items can weigh up to 20kg.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Experience is not needed but is desirable.
- 8 – 12 delivery drops per shift.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat B Van Driver
- Cat B License (Newly qualified also)
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted)
- Shift pattern Monday to Friday – 6am starts.
- Ability to work on initiative as you will be by yourself making deliveries.
Pay rate for the role is £9.00 per hour, £13.50 per hour for any work over 10 hours each day.
If you are interested please do get in contact.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
To apply for this position please respond with your CV to this advert or contact ether Keith or Amar on 01293 515 333.