Job Reference: CWPARTSDEL
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group, one of the largest driving recruitment companies in the UK, are currently recruiting for Cat B Van drivers.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class B Licence.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat B Driver
- Driving a 3.5t CAT B vehicle around the south east of England area.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Duties will be delivering car parts and products to customers both domestic and commercial.
- All vehicles are tracked and therefore will require a high level of care with the van.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat B Driver
- Cat B License.
- Experience not essential but is desirable.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts between the hours of 08:00 – 17:00
Pay rate for this role is £8.75 per hour,
If you are interested in this role then please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply