Job Reference: CR190501
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are recruiting for an expanding company based in Sandbach involved in design and installations. The client involved is looking for Van Drivers with experience in labouring and/or internal fittings. The work will involve:
- Transporting furniture and materials from the warehouse out to sites across the country
- Internal fittings and manual labour on arrival to ensure the safe installation of goods
- Carrying out safe working practices and ensuring that health and safety is a primary concern.
- Assisting in the warehouse as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in driving vehicles up to 3.5 tonne.
- Able to carry out manual labour and internal fittings.
- Flexible in workings days and hours.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Happy to assist in all aspects of the business as and when required.
Hours of work vary based on the location of the site, so flexibility is important.
A valid CSCS card is desirable but not essential.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Driving team for more information.