Job Reference: MFXOP09
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Do you have previous customer service experience, if so please keep reading...
We are actively seeking a talented, motivated individual for our client in South Normanton!!
TEMP TO PERM!!
Pay rate dependant on experience!!
Job roles and responsibilities include:
- Representing the customer service (CS) team in the daily shipping calls / updating the CS team in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that all information relating to ‘at risk’ loads is shared
- The liaison point between the Account Executive within CS and the team / becoming a single point of contact for any transport queries
- Supporting with checking priority loads with the CS team in the event that loads need to be moved – maintaining single point of contact between company and CS
- Support the transport operation when required / cover holidays within transport department
+ many more!!
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Jasmine at the Mansfield Branch!!!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
CALL 01623 414281, and ask for Jasmine!!
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change