Job Reference: WR190705
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Exciting new opportunities in Great Sankey, Warrington. Our client, a national and leading logistics company, is looking to recruit 2x Transport Clerks to work in their busy transport office.
The main duties of the role are:
- Speaking with drivers to book / arrange daily collection times
- Booking collections with customers
- Forming excel spreadsheets with the booking information
- All other associated tasks
Essential key skills of the role are:
- Excellent computer skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- Telephone and communication skills
The hours of work are 14:00 - 02:00, on a rota basis between Sunday and Friday.
These exciting new positions are offering an immediate start after successful interview.
To apply, please contact the Industrial Desk on 01925 629666 or alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information or to apply please call 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk.