Job Reference: BU5555
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are looking for a Transport Clerk to work in a busy transport office in Burton on Trent.
Duties will include:
• Allocate driver and vehicle resource to transport plan
• Working in a team environment
• Working in a safe manner
• Processing paperwork
• Operating IT-systems as required, lots of data entry
• Working within a pressurised environment
• Dealing with driving and warehouse colleagues
You may also be required to speak with depots on the phone to book in deliveries.
Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages, also previous experience working in transport office would be an advantageous.
Shifts available either:
DAYS : Sunday to Thursday 10.00 - 18.00
NIGHTS: Monday to Friday 18.00 - 02.00
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided