Job Reference: DLMT01
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are recruiting for a HGV Class 1 (LGV C+E) driver for Sunday - Thursday or Monday - Friday Tramping work. Some Saturdays may also be required. The successful candidate will be delivering mostly palletised freight to sites across the UK.
You must have a C+E licence, CPC, Digi Card and no more than 6 points on your licence.
The successful candidate will be required to overnight in the vehicle Sunday - Thursday or Monday - Friday depending on the contract. Some Saturdays may be required.
Shifts average between 10 -12 hours per day with over time paid after 8 hours.
Drivers will be rewarded with:
- £10.50 an hour standard rate (PAYE) £11.50 Limited Company
- £13.00 an hour standard rate (PAYE) £15.00 Limited Company
- £25.00 per night out allowance
- Weekly pay
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Average of approximately 55 hours per week and 4 nights out
- Pension Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
Please call 01325 464691 and ask for Bethan/Joe for more information