Job Reference: RMWEFEST
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection are currently looking for 20 temporary Traffic marshalls to work at ‘We Are Festival’ in Upminster, Essex from the 24th to the 26th of May 2019 .
Your duties will include:
- Directing, routeing and managing traffic flows using the correct hand signals and procedures.
- Allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings.
- Ensuring that no unauthorized vehicles drives/parks anywhere other than where you have been instructed to direct them.
- Ensuring that any emergency vehicles have/are given clear access through the car parks and surrounding areas should they need to do so.
- Acting as a point of contact for members of the public.
- Working with other contractors and organisations.
- Staff should possess a reasonable level of physical fitness, as you will be on your feet for extended periods outdoors.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours.
- Must be able to make your own way to the site, as transportation will not be provided.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- You will also be required to bring your own, food, water, sun cream etc....
- Free access to the events outside of working times.
- On the job training.
They will have access to a staff camping area with toilets, showers and drinking water.
Accreditation / Induction on the 24th of May 17:00 to 19:00 which everyone must attend.
The shift on the day before is for the accreditation / Induction and also to get their wristbands. Once they have a wristband they are free to enter the event when they are not on shift
Early shift is from 08:00 to 17:30 and the pay rate is £8.21 per hour
The late shift is from 16:30 to 02:00 the pay rate is £8.50 per hour.
Own transport is essential as the location of the festival is in a remote area and public transport will be not available on a regular basis especially past midnight.
If this opportunity takes your fancy then get in touch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Mark for more information 01708 752148