Job Reference: MFTTEXT24
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant Qualifications or Certificates
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking an experienced Extrusion Tool Maker for our renowned plastic manufacturing client in Sutton-in-Ashfield!!!
If you have experience and/or accreditation as an extrusion tool maker/CNC operative and are interested in this role, then please apply now!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full-time role as an extrusion toolmaker in Sutton-in-Ashfield
- You will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of extrusion tools and fixtures
- You must be comfortable working with customers, production and technical teams, in order to ensure the tool and fixture specifications comply with design briefs and technical drawings
- You are responsible for cutting, shaping and machining extrusion dies/taps/other tool materials. This will include ensuring that the finished product meets specifications and quality requirements
- Experience in the use of conventional CNC milling, turning, grinding and cutting machines
- Appropriate higher education (e.g. HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar)
- Demonstrated skills in using CAD and CAM software for design and production
- Experience commissioning extrusion tools
- Familiarity with quality standards and systems, including, but not limited to, ISO9001 and TS16949 or similar
- Demonstrates expertise in the design and manufacture of bespoke tooling for the plastic extrusion process
- Vast knowledge of engineering drawings, materials and metal working principles
- Have the ability to work reliably and to specifications with minimum supervision
- Flexible hours are available dependent on what works best for you
- 7am to 3pm
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours a week
- Salaried role, paid at £32-40k per annum (higher pay rate dependent on experience and skill set)
- This averages out to between £15.38 and £19.23 per hour
Experience And Qualifications:
- CNC Milling: 1 year (preferred)
- 18th Edition (required)
A full and up-to-date CV will be required for this role and, if successful, you will be invited to an interview with TBC and then directly with the company.
If you are interested in this role, please contact our Mansfield branch immediately!!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Flexible working hours
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Jen or Ash on 01623414281 for more information!!
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change