Job Reference: DU181211
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Toolmaker required to work for our longstanding client who has been trading for 70 years and have a customer base stretching across Europe. They specialise in precision metal components and assemblies for various different markets.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for maintaining the tools to support production areas and NPI projects.The duties of the role are:
- Aiding in the development of new work
- Maintain, strip, inspect repair and rebuild tools for existing customers
- Liaising with setters to ensure tooling is repaired and back in service
- Routine maintenance for press tooling (20 - 300 ton power press tools)
- Responsible for jig and gauge making
- Be involved in productivity Improvement Initiatives
The Company are offering up to £30,000 per annum for the right candidate. Standard hours of work are 06.45 - 16.45, Monday to Thursday and 07.00 - 14.30 Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Max or Jack on 01384 253201