Job Reference: SK45871200
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking TIG Welders for our well respected client in the Huddersfield area.
Responsibilities of the TIG Welder
- TIG welding
- Aluminium and stainless steel
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Associated engineering duties
Requirements of the TIG Welder
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Welding experience
Hours - Mon to Thurs 0745-1615 Friday 0745 - 1400 Plus overtime on offer
Higher pay rates achieved by working overtime
Perm role on offer after 13 week successful trial
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Jake Maddison on 01484 839279