Job Reference: POTELESALE
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and driven Telemarketer to work in their office based in Portchester, Portsmouth.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Working in a office environment
- Receive and answer inbound sales enquiries
- Highlight hooks and leads to give to field representatives
- Book meetings for reps to attend
- B2B Sales
- Processing customer purchase orders accurately and liaising with vendors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in telesales or in a sales environment
- Excellent, professional telephone manner
- High level of customer service experience
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
The pay rate is £9.00 - £10.00 per hour depending on experience
The hours for this position can be very flexible and will vary from 16-25 hours per week.
This is a immediate start position and would go permanent after a qualifying period.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Jake or Jade on 02392864411