Job Reference: POSC
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is currently seeking a number of Street Cleansing/Road Sweeper Operatives to work in and around Portsmouth city centre.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Litter picking
- Street sweeping
- Collecting bin bags and replacing bags in public areas
- Working outside and reporting incidents such as fly tipping and damaged bins, lamp posts and street signs
- A keen eye for detail is required to maintain high standards
Hours of work are 0700-1530.
You will need to be flexible as shift patterns are Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Saturday. We cannot guarantee candidates Either Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday shifts, requirements are filled as they are distributed among candidates.
Rates of pay are £7.83 per hour Monday to Friday and £11.75 per hour Saturdays.
You will be required to walk up to and above 5 miles per day for this job.
Good geographical knowledge of Portsmouth City and previous experience would both be an advantage.
This is for an immediate start on an ongoing contract.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Call Jade or Jake 02392 864411