Job Reference: GUTJJ02
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking a Storeman / Forklift Driver for one of our clients in Guildford on a Temp to Permanent basis.
Our client is a manufacturer of high end electrical equipment and due to a recent upturn in business are seeking additional permanent staff to facilitate new contracts starting.
Responsibilities of the Storeman / Forklift Driver
- Deal with Goods in & out
- Manage store room keeping all stock in order and updated on computer system
- Wrapping in a neat manner
- Picking orders
- Communicating with various other sections of the warehouse
- Forklifting duties for stock and goods out
Requirements of the Storeman / Forklift Driver
- Attention to detail
- Experience driving a forklift (MUST HAVE Forklift license already - Refresher courses are provided for those whole hold licenses)
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target
- Relevant training may be given regarding processes for the company.
The starting salary is a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 and after the 12 week temp period a salary from £19,000 - £21,000 Per annum will be initiated. The client is looking for someone to work from 08:30am - 17:30pm. Overtime is available but not mandatory for those looking to increase take home.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY and contact Josh in the Guildford Office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)