Job Reference: WR190819
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client in Warrington is looking to recruit experienced cleaners to work in a busy shopping centre.
Duties will include:
· Emptying bins
· Cleaning up spillages
· Picking up litter
· Use of a buffing machine
· Customer service
· Ensuring daily tasks are completed
· Ensuring the shopping centre is cleaned to a high standard
· All other cleaning associated tasks
The hours of work are either 0700 - 1500 or 1500 - 2300 hours but must be fully flexible between the hours of 07.00-23.00 and the position will be working any 5 days from 7 so will include evenings and weekend work.
Previous cleaning experience is preferred.
These positions could lead to permanent full time opportunities for the right candidate.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information or to apply please call 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk.