Job Reference: SCSSO1
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
£9.57 - £11.14 per hour
Days or Evenings available
Exciting career opportunities have arisen with one of our prestigious clients located in Gainsborough.
They are looking for Semi-Skilled Operatives to join their growing workforce. This is an excellent opportunity to start your engineering career with a thriving company. These positions are ongoing with a view to permanent contracts for the right candidate.
Semi-Skilled Operatives will be involved in the manufacturing, preparation and distribution of stainless steel/mild steel exhaust components.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Assisting the manufacturing of stainless steel
- Sawing stainless steel tubing to size
- Operating a hydraulic press
- Weld tacking
- Industrial Painting
- Attaching metal labels
- Pressure testing
- Removing paper identification labels
- Canning catalysts/filters
- Maintaining housekeeping standards within your work area
- Driving the company van when required
Successful candidates will possess the following;
- Experience in an engineering workshop or similar
- Able to work efficiently in a team
- Great attention to detail
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
Shift available are;
- Days: Monday to Thursday 7:30am till 4pm, early finish every Friday 3pm!
- Evenings: Monday to Wednesday 3.30pm till 2am, Thursday 3.30pm till 1am (this shift attracts an hourly shift premium £1.53)
Company benefits include; progression opportunities, pay increase after 6 months service, evening shift premium of £1.53 p/h, free parking canteen facilities and a clean working environment.
Overtime is currently available.
We are looking for reliable individuals who are interested in long term employment.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Transport Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call Katie or Hollie on 01724 876111