Job Reference: GG45970
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a Relief Security guard to join a well established client based in Glasgow to cover three sites, this does mean that you will need your own transport.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a secure, clean and safe environment for customers
- Deliver consistently high standards of customer service to visitors, colleagues, retailers and visiting contractors
- Go above and beyond expectations
- Provide visible cover as well as handling customer enquiries, monitoring CCTV and controlling contractors.
Well Presented, friendly and approachable.
Minimum skills required include:
- Initially hours will be sent on a weekly ad hoc basis
- Earliest start is 0600, latest finish is 2300.
- Must hold valid SG/DS SIA Licence, preferably dual CCTV and Manned Guarding/Door Supervision holder
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Some cleaning involved
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company, we have immediate starts available with this client so please submit your CV immediately and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Call us on 0141 353 3522.