Job Reference: BR200039
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Sales and Customer Service Co-Ordinator for a Steel company based in Bradford
Responsibilities of the Sales and Customer Service Co-Ordinator
- Will include answering phones and passing details on to the relevant department
- Supporting the customer service department in dealing with and resolving customer queries
- Taking inbound sales calls and promoting up selling.
- Processing orders
Requirements of the Sales and Customer Service Co-Ordinator
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Computer literate and competent in Word and Outlook
Hours of work Monday to Friday 0800-1600
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
For more information call Joe on 01274 442048