Job Reference: ECJOHN01
Salary: £8-8.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
RETAIL OPERATIVES REQUIRED IN OXFORD STREET
Retail Operatives required to work in well known department store on Oxford Street in central London. Retailers will be working both on the shop floor and in the stockroom, responsibilities will be;
- Merchandising stock onto shop floor.
- Helping to clear any deliveries, stripping, hanging and cubing stock.
- Assisting shoppers with any questions they may have, demonstrating good customer service skills at all times.
This job will be starting soon and is a summer job, perfect for any students looking to work over their holidays, or any one looking for full time or part time seasonal work over Summer 2018.
Hours and shifts are worked on a rota basis from Monday to Sunday so all candidates will need to be flexible in when they can work, hours of work can also vary, morning shifts can start from as early as 7am and afternoon shifts finishing around 9pm in the evening.
Rate of pay is £8.00 - £8.50 per hour based on experience.
All applicants should have;
- Some retail experience.
- The ability to communicate clearly in English.
- Flexible work time available
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Jamie on 02073731129 for more information.