Job Reference: POCOL
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Our client is currently seeking a number of Refuse Loaders to work out of their yard based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a refuse team collecting wheelie bins of domestic waste
- Following a refuse vehicle around housing routes
- Ensuring that the bins are loaded safely onto the vehicles
- Working outside and reporting incidents such as fly tipping and damaged bins, lamp posts and street signs
- Previous experience of working outside is essential
Candidates are required to be able to get to the depot for 0530 on a daily basis and work until duties are completed.
Candidates are required to work at short notice due to the nature of the role, you may be called as early as 0500 on the day to start within the hour.
Before starting this role candidates are required to attend an induction lasting 5 hours.
Candidates are required to walk up to and above 5 miles per day, physical fitness is essential.
£8.61 per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.