Job Reference: POBIFF
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting Refuse Loaders to work with a client of ours based in Portsmouth.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside refuse vehicles to collect domestic waste in Portsmouth area
- Working in crews to ensure that waste is collected safely and in a timely manner
- Communicating with members of the public with any queries they may have
- Being aware of health and safety
Candidates will be required to lift bins and bags throughout the day.
You will be required to walk for the majority of the day.
Candidates will be required to work outside in all weather conditions.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 0700 - 1500, however earlier starts may be required to suit the needs of the business.
£7.70 per hour - Under 25's
£8.21 per hour - Over 25's
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Training Provided
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.