Job Reference: EBRECHAHAU
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Recycling Operative on behalf of our client.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware we are offering this work on a TEMPORARY basis, but this will be for an ongoing position.
Our client is looking for a Recycling Operative to join their team to assist in the Hailsham
Responsibilities of the role:
- Sorting skip contents that come through on a conveyor belt.
- Cleaning the yard.
- Sweeping the yard.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing. Please also be aware that due to this company dealing with skips and refuse, the working area may be dusty.
The working hours are between the hours of Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:00 at a pay rate of £8.21 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111