Job Reference: MFEURR12
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
IN-HOUSE RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT WANTED FOR OUR CLIENT IN SOUTH NORMANTON!!!
Interviews taking place early next week, with the view of an immediate start!
Monday to Friday (0830-1700)
Our client have an exciting vacancy for an additional Recruitment Assistant / Recruitment Resourcer to work within their HR Team...
- Contacting Eurocell’s Hiring Managers to discuss vacancy details
- Discussing roles with applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Advertising vacancies
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries
Pay rate dependant on previous experience!!!
This is a fast paced role, that requires good admin and customer service skills. Previous recruitment experience could be an advantage, but isn’t essential. The candidate must be comfortable with remote working, with the view of transferring to the office when possible.
Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidates.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group include:
* On-going Assignments
* Holiday Entitlement
* Excellent Pay rates
* On-Line Payslips
* Pension Provision
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
CALL 01623 414281 AND ASK FOR SCOTT + JASMINE
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change