Job Reference: CWRECRES
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
SALARY £18,000 - £20,000
The Best Connection Crawley branch have had a great 2019 with some huge successes in gaining some great new exciting contracts! Due to the business demand and new contract wins, The Best Connection have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcer to join our award-winning Company in Crawley.
Key Daily Duties:
- Advertise, source and select candidates through a variety of media!
- Take calls and make calls to prospective workers responding to adverts.
- Interview, test and select workers - helping match skill sets to specific job roles in branch.
- Dealing with enquiries from workers regarding job specifics.
- Maintaining accurate recruitment records.
- Assisting with filling clients requirements for temporary workers
Within this position you will be talking to a variety of different people from all different backgrounds. This is a great opportunity to start a new career within the recruitment industry; over time this role can develop into a Consultant position with a full development plan to support you to succeed!
- Your starting salary will be £18,000 - £20,000 - dependant on experience.
- Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- A prestigious 3 day Professional Foundation Training course will be delivered to you over the course of your first 3 months employment; this will be followed up by ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Excellent career opportunities with a top branded recruitment agency nationwide.
- 30 days holiday ( inclusive of statutory holidays)
This position is available immediately; hit apply now to find out how to kick-start your new recruitment journey!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided