Job Reference: TARECTB1
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
The Best Connection in Taunton are hiring! If you’re ambitious, enjoy a challenge and want a meaningful career that can help improve people’s lives, this could be the role you’re looking for. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy environment we can offer an exciting and varied career. Whether you’ve got recruitment experience or not, this is the job for you!
No Recruitment Experience – no problem!
For Entry Level Recruitment Consultants, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £23,754 rising to £26,000 after 12 months and £28,500 after 2 years subject to satisfactory reviews. With first year on target earnings of up to £26,000 including commission.
Recruitment Consultants also get the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Industry-leading training and career development with the opportunity to gain an Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Services
- Professionally recognised credentials – designated letters after your name
- Lifestyle benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers on hotels, insurance and energy bills
- Colleague assistant helpline offering counselling support and advice on legal and financial matters.
- 30 days paid holiday per year, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
- An opportunity to work for one of the largest and most successful recruitment businesses in the UK
- Cycle to work scheme.
- This role also benefits from:
- Established and successful team
- City centre location
- Visiting new and existing clients at their premises to build a clear picture of their needs
- Identify, assess and select appropriate temporary workers ensuring they match client requirements
- Delivering a high-quality service in line with company values.
- With support, working towards realistic sales targets tailored to your experience
Hours of Work:
- Standard working hours are from 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain! Our interview process is simple, straightforward and we want you to succeed! Why not apply today and learn a little more about how you can become our next potential star!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Frankie on 01823 330621 for more information
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change