Job Reference: WGQUALCTRL
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are looking to recruit a Quality Technician to work in a warehouse environment for our prestigious client near Chichester, West Sussex.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Supporting the quality team, you will be responsible for inspecting and verifying that components match specifications.
- You will be required to use specialised measuring equipment.
- The quality inspector must have basic computer skills and will be required to scan and file inspection results electronically.
Requirements of the Quality Inspector
- All of the products must be 100% fault free, therefore you must have a keen eye / attention for detail
- Basic computer skills
- Quality control experience would be an advantage, however full product training will be provided.
Our Expectations of you
Willingness to learn and develop new skills
Good spoken and written English
Team worker who can work independently
HOURS: Monday to Friday - Full time day shift hours (to be confirmed).
Starting pay grade: £8.00
For further information, please contact Hollie or Daniel at The Best Connection (Worthing)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)