Job Reference: POPUR
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Assistant for a client of our based in Havant, Hampshire.
This is a great opportunity to work with an internationally recognised manufacturing company with a highly prestigious product catalogue.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with processing invoices and order numbers
- Liaising with Purchasing Manager and Supply Chain Manager
- Working with Microsoft Office to produce and manage emails and spreadsheets
- Expediting with suppliers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers by email and telephone
- All related general administration duties
Working hours are Monday to Friday 0815 - 1630.
This is for a provisional 6 month contract with the view to be extended
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.