Job Reference: CR67677777
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a Production Line Leader / Supervisor, on behalf of one of our well established clients in the Middlewich area.
This role involves:
- Being responsible for over-seeing a fast paced production line
- Managing a team of up to 12 people
- Liaising directly with managers
- Adhering to health and safety policies at all times
- Adhering to food hygiene policies at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be able to cope well under pressure
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able adapt to work with different people to achieve the best results
The starting hourly rate for this role is £9.30 - £10.50 dependant on experience.
Previous supervisory experience within a food production or packing environment is desirable but not essential.
Access to your own transport is a necessity due to location of the warehouse, and shift start/finish times.
You must be flexible to work any 4/5 days per week (normally including one day at the weekend), working up to 12 hours per day during peak periods.
This position is available with an immediate start
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call Georgina on 01270 251100