Job Reference: WR191120
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Exciting new opportunities available in Warrington!!
Due to a recent uplift in work, our client who is a leading UK manufacturer, is looking to recruit 2x Production Operatives to work in their busy production centre.
Working as part of a team to complete customer orders, the duties will include:
- Measuring & cutting panels, casings and framework with use of the saws
- Drilling holes ready for assembly and final installation
- Riveting and final assembly work
- All other associated tasks
These roles require a good eye for detail, as all stock is manufactured to customers requirements and the ideal would be someone who likes being hands on.
The hours of work are 07:30 - 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to work overtime which will be paid at enhanced rates.
These positions will go full time after a successful qualifying period and offers good progression opportunities.
Immediate interviews and starts are available.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more information or to apply please call 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk.