Job Reference: WR26726387
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Due to a huge uplift in work, our client, a leading UK manufacturer, is looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives to work in their busy production plant.
The daily duties will include;
- Manufacturing stock to store requirements
- Ensuring all manufacturing is to a high level of quality
- Cleaning down the production area's
All successful candidates will receive the following benefits;
- Free tea & coffee
- Paid breaks
- Full on the job training
The working hours are on a rotation basis 0600 - 1800 & 1800 - 0600 on a 4 out of 7 rota, with regular overtime available which is paid at an enhanced rate.
These roles are offering immediate starts after successful interview and will lead to permanent after a successful qualifying period.
To apply for these exciting positions, please contact the industrial desk on 01925 629666 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please contact us on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk or send your CV to email@example.com