Job Reference: WGIND14566
Location: Bognor Regis
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is delighted to offer a great opportunity to work for the UK’s leading book printing group based in Bognor Regis. With fantastic career prospects, they are searching for the right people to uphold their renowned high standards and quality as production operatives
As a Production Operative, you will be undertaking manufacturing activities, co-ordinating operations and personnel as instructed.
Production Operatives Main Responsibilities:
- Feeding the machines
- Using a guillotine to cut books to size
- Using the printing machine to make books
- Pack and label cartons, boxes, or bins of finished products
- To communicate effectively with all other teams within the company.
- To be aware of your own safety and the safety of others
Production Operative Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Literate & Numerate.
- Basic computer skills
- Machine experience would be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Hours: Initially it will be working on a day shift 8am to 4pm but you will be expected to move on to three rotating shift pattern
6am – 2pm
2pm – 10pm
10pm – 6am
Pay: £18,500 per annum with an increase to £19,150 once probation is completed
For more information or to apply, please contact Beki or Jordan at The Best Connection today.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please call Beki or Jordan on 01903 234500
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change