Job Reference: TMPOASAP
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, specialists in the manufacture and distribution of cement and bitumen based products based in Tamworth, immediately requires Production Operatives. Possible permanent positions following a successful trial period. Duties include working as part of a team to ensure the safe and efficient manufacture of materials to the correct specification, both manually and by using provided automation / machinery, to feed business operations and customer demand. Keeping paperwork up to date.
Our client offers:
- Monday to Friday
- £9.00 p/h
- Overtime available paying £13.50 p/h after 40 hours completed Monday to Friday. Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays pay £13.50 p/h
- Onsite car park
- Subsidised canteen with pool table
- Manufacturing products on a Right First Time basis whilst following company procedures and observing all Health and Safety requirements.
- Demonstrating flexibility with regard to operational requirements of the business.
- Ensuring the safety of yourself and others whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carrying out housekeeping activities within timescales relevant to each specific area.
- Maintaining expected housekeeping standards of all production areas worked in.
- Working to 5S standards and promote 5S standards to other colleagues.
- Identifying and inform the management team of quality and maintenance issues when they arise.
- Striving towards continuous improvement in all activities undertaken.
- Completing vocational and skills based training as required.
- Completion of production related administration as required.
- Ensuring that all lifting and maneuvering of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Operating in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Handling any hazardous materials in an appropriate manner
- Keeping areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Making recommendations to aid efficiency and add value
- Promoting good working relationships as an integral part of the team
- Undertaking duties in accordance with all relevant management systems and controls.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- Weekly pay
- Online payslips
- Pension contribution
- Ongoing temporary assignment
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)