Job Reference: POP
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is currently seeking Production Operatives to work in their busy manufacturing warehouse based in Horndean, Hampshire.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Working from drawings to create signs and display units
- Working with wood and plastic
- Machine operating
- Machine minding
- Basic assembly, using hand tools
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
This is for an immediate start and is for an ongoing contract.
Candidates will benefit from previously working in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 0800 – 1700, Friday 0800 – 1430.
£7.83 per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411