Job Reference: HUDRIFFPEA
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Production Operatives for a pea processing facility on the outskirts of Driffield.
3 days 3 nights 3 off: 6am - 6pm, 6pm - 6am & 3 off.
Responsibilities of the Production operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of items from a cold store into the packing hall, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Oliver on 07557736465 or Shaun on 07557399448