Job Reference: GUDUNSWL2
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Role: Warehouse Operative (IMMEDIATE START)
This is temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Hours: 0700-1900 60 min break
Shift: 4 on 4 off rota, which means weekends will be included.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a temp-perm basis for one of our clients.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Picking and packing
- General maintenance of the Warehouse
Requirements for the role:
- Transport is required to get to site
This role is ideal if you have a background of working in Warehouses. Due to the start time and location you will have to live local to site or have your own transport to be able to get there. This could lead to a temp to perm for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role or any other role we have please do not hesitate to contact Charley or Samantha in the Guildford office or click the APPLY NOW button below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Weekend Work
If interested in this role or any other role please contact Charley or Samantha in the Guildford office 01483546241
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change