Job Reference: DETLSLARS
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Production Operative(s) Required!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Production Operative(s) to work for one of our clients based in, Little Eaton, Derbyshire. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global distribution company with full training provided.
- Pay: £18,837pa
- Hours: 06:00-14:00 // 14:00-22:00 // 22:00-06:00
- Location: Little Eaton, Derbyshire
- Duration: Permanent Vacancy
- Additional: 25 holiday days plus Bank Holidays rising to 28 holiday days plus Bank Holidays after 5 years. Pension contribution of 3% -5%, Private Healthcare after 5 years.
Role of a Production Operative:
- Operating a Digital Printer Transferring art work onto a soap dispenser cover.
- Assembly of small moulded parts
- Packing Assembled soap dispensers into boxes and loading them onto pallets
- Compliance with site Health & Safety procedures
Skills Required as a Production Operative:
- Good written and spoken English
- Good level of IT capability
- Microsoft Excel/Word programmes
- Good numerical ability
- Good literacy GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English
If you are interested in these roles as a Production Operative, please call Dan or Kristyna in the Derby Office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Derby Office 01332 291444