Job Reference: DEIMNNR
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Production Operative(s) Required!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Production Operative(s) to work for one of our clients based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Hours: 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
Duration: Ongoing, Temp to Perm Opportunities
Role of a Production Operative:
- Inputting information into computer relating to bag size and type of feed required
- Attach bag to a machine
- Ensuring the machine fills the bag correctly
- Ensuring the machine seals the bag shut correctly
- Operating machine which moves bag to the palletising area and loading onto pallet
Benefits of working for The Best Connection as a Production Operative:
Excellent Pay rates
If you are interested in the above Production Operative positions, please click apply or contact Martin in the Derby Office on the below number.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
to apply for this position please call Martin on 01332 291444