Job Reference: CR98448555
Location: Alderley Edge
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are recruiting for an established production company based in Alderley Edge. Working in a food production and packing environment, you must be presentable and fully committed to an on-going 12 month contract per year.
- You must have a checkable work history and be able to provide work references.
- You must be educated to an A-Level or similar standard, with an interest in food production or agricultural as an example. Previous food industry/education is desirable
- You will be working within a small team, where your individual input is crucial on a daily basis.
This role involves harvesting, washing and sowing the product in a brand new facility. Protective clothing will be provided.
The working hours for this role are working any 5 days over 7, meaning that full flexibility is essential.
This role is available with an immediate start.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please contact the Industrial team on 01270 251100 for more information