Job Reference: BU150519
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a Process Automation solutions company and they are currently recruiting for a Production Assistant to work on a specialist electromechanical sensor assembly line. Candidates should have a keen eye for detail who wants to get his or her foot in the door to the production of an exciting and growing business. You don`t need a lot of experience, as training will be provided.
The main duties will be;
- Precision (Micro) component assembly.
- Product testing.
- Packing goods to be shipped.
- Picking components.
- Writing out production orders.
Previous experience of working in a production environment preferred but not essential.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Call Danny on 01283 545333