Job Reference: GUFOODPROD
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Food Production Operatives for a premium food manufacturer and distributor based in Woking to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities of the Food Production Operative:
- Working in a chilled environment packing meat products within a production line
- Picking products for distribution
- Following strict hygiene regulations and ensuring KPI's are hit
Requirements of the Food Production Operative:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a cold environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Previous experience in a food production environment is beneficial.
- Due to the location, own transport is required.
Hours of Work
Starting on the evening shift, 17:00 - 00:00, for initial training and then progressing onto the night shift where hours can vary between 18:00 to 06:00.
Rate of Pay
£10 per hour
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
If you are interested in this role or any other roles please contact Samantha or Josh in the Guildford office Tel: 01483546241